Hello Zimbra Friends, Customers & Partners,
New Features in 8.8.11
- Users can now designate any calendar, including a shared or delegated calendar, to be their “default calendar”. This means that the Zimbra Web Client will automatically create new events and accept invitations to that calendar instead of the user’s primary “Calendar” in Zimbra. This is most helpful for users who do a lot of calendaring work on a delegated or shared calendar — this will simplify their workflow.
- ZCO previously released with 8.8.10 Patch 4 is now packaged with support for Outlook 2019 plus Outlook 2019 Click-to-run.
- HSM WebAdmin page is now even better. We have added:
- The ability to manage “cache” and “incoming” paths
- Checks and warnings if the “incoming” is not properly configured in the “Add Primary storage” wizard
Stay tuned for more information. And, as always, please tell us what you think in the Zimbra forums or open a support ticket to report issues.
Your Zimbra Team